My Passion for Food
by Clare Carmichael
~ London, England
A blog filled with articles about anything food-based. Recipes are also included as well as tips on healthy eating as well as picnic ideas and thirst quenchers for summer! A bit about everything you need to know.
Globe of Blogs listed since 2012
We’re dealing with a large backlog in the queue at the moment — please do not be alarmed if your site is not listed quickly, we will get to it as fast as we can! Thank you for your patience!
Though it’s not required, if you’ve submitted your site to Globe of Blogs please feel free to link back to us!
Please note, you’ll need to SAVE AND UPLOAD THE BUTTON TO YOUR OWN WEBSITE. Hotlinking the image from Globe of Blogs will not work and you’ll end up with a broken image on your blog.
Text link: <a href="http://www.globeofblogs.com/">Globe of Blogs</a>
<a href="http://www.globeofblogs.com/"><img src="http://YOUR_URL_HERE.com/globe_blogs.gif" border=0></a>
<a href="http://www.globeofblogs.com/"><img src="http://YOUR_URL_HERE.com/goblink.gif" border=0></a>
<a href="http://www.globeofblogs.com/"><img src="http://YOUR_URL_HERE.com/gob_gob.gif" border=0></a>
<a href="http://www.globeofblogs.com/"><img src="http://YOUR_URL_HERE.com/gobgray.gif" border=0></a>
I receive several emails a week inquiring why weblogs are not yet showing up. I’m not always able to answer these emails individually, and have updated the FAQ with a section that may answer the question “I submitted my weblog a while ago, so why isn’t it listed yet?” It’s possible that it could be for one of the reasons listed below:
1. The site submitted is a .rss or .xml page. Globe of Blogs is not a feed aggregator. (If your site has a .rss or .xml feed that’s fine, just please don’t submit it as your listing.)
2. The site submitted is a commercial site with no weblog content.
3. The site submitted does not contain any weblog content.
4. The site submitted has one or fewer weblog posts.
5. The site has not been updated in the last three months.
6. The submission was incomplete; usually an invalid URL.